so why i was asking!!
i combined ya’ll’s ideas and came up with this, which is what i personally would find to be a pretty ideal system for forums and stuff for gender.
includes a “check-all-that-apply” for broadly-used terms, an area where you type in what labels you apply to your gender, and an area where you type in your pronouns. the plus next to the end of the “labels” and “pronouns” section is if you have more labels/sets of pronouns than four.
as i said overall this seems pretty great to me? critique is welcome uwu
- wildfirewolf likes this
- januarythe20th likes this
- transnanami likes this
- fine-whatever-ok likes this
- deutschebag reblogged this from morphopopsicles
- the-hooded-figures likes this
- awesomebeautyoflife reblogged this from morphopopsicles and added:
- khaoticallyawesome likes this
- emmypupcake likes this
- sherner likes this
- occoris reblogged this from morphopopsicles
- chamomileyes likes this
- the--person reblogged this from faechilde
- shsl-good-luck likes this
- andragony likes this
- bitterkiwi likes this
- faechilde reblogged this from morphopopsicles
- faechilde likes this
- morphopopsicles posted this